Caswell Inc is happy to announce a revolution in small scale electroplating - Online Electroplating Classes!
Our first class is a 6 section online class, teaching students how to nickel plate. Nickel plating puts a beautiful layer of shiny, silver metal over almost any object. After taking our course, you will be able to turn out objects like this alignment tool, and you will have an excellent understanding of all electroplating processes.
Each of the six sections contains a Tutorial, Practical and Evaluation part, with hands on learning and theory. It was developed by a former college instructor, who is also an electroplating expert, and is designed for someone who has never electroplated anything before.
Once you enroll, you will have 6 months to complete and view the course materials, at your own leisure.
The course will cover:
We offer several options for enrollment:
The E-Class Accessory Package Contains:
- 2 x Copper Pipes (6"L x 1/2" dia)
- 2 X Aluminum Strips (6"L x 1" dia)
- Connecting lead set to connect the power supply to the plating tank
- Safety glasses and rubber gloves
- 6' of bare copper wire (to hang items into the tank)
- 1 Quart Zincate (to pretreat the aluminum practice pieces)
- pH tester and calibration kit
- Aluminum Polishing Kit (to polish the practice pieces). You need an electric drill to use this kit.
- 3" diam Nylon Bristle Brush
In addition to the materials above, you will need to supply:
Minimum computer requirements: